6048 Vivan Court Arvada, CO, 80004 United States Get directions$355,000 $243/Sq. ft.
- Age1963 Years
- Parking Attached 2 Car Garage car garage
- Area Allendale
- District Jefferson County R-1
- MLS# 1852116
- Listed 2 Years 11 Months 30 Days Ago
- Double Pane Windows, Handicap Accessible, Master Bath, Master Suite, No Stairs, Open Floor Plan, Pet Free, Remodeled, Smoke Free, Updated, Window Coverings
- Covered Patio, Deck, Fence, Gas Grill, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Utility Shed, Yard
- Incredibly clean and updated sprawling ranch home located on desirable quiet street in the heart of Arvada. Solid oak floors throughout. Spacious updated kitchen with double ovens, glass top range, custom pull out drawers and breakfast bar. Large family room with gas fireplace and custom built-in shelving. Updated baths with designer tile floors and surround. Master suite with private updated 3/4 bath. Custom blinds throughout. Incredible backyard with large deck with built-in kitchen/grill, retractable awning and hot tub pad. Spacious garage with custom built-in storage closets for all your misc. needs. This home is freshly painted and ready for immediate occupancy.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,714
- Tax Year: 2016
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Vanderhoof Elementary School||K-6||0.6 mi|
|6||Arvada West High School||9-12||0.6 mi|
|6||Drake Junior High School||7-8||1.1 mi|
|NA||Faith Christian Academy||K-12||0.3 mi|
|NA||Faith Christian Academy - Middle School||6-8||0.3 mi|
|6||Fremont Elementary School||K-6||0.6 mi|
|NA||Warren Tech North||10-12||0.6 mi|
|5||Stott Elementary School||PK-6||0.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.