- 11923 Coal Creek Heights Drive, Golden, CO, 80403 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,794 Sqft
- Charming Mountain Chalet nestled in the Pines with seasonal creeks running through the property. Massive wrap around deck overlooking the forest offering complete privacy. Large open floor plan with new carpet in Family Room. Vintage Martin King wood burning stove to keep you warm and cozy on those cold winter nights. Spacious Kitchen with new stainless KitchenAid appliances. Large Formal Dining Area. Direct TV, Century Link (wired for Internet). Whole house water filtration system. The road out front is County mai...
- 2540 Xavier Street, Denver, CO, 80212 United States
- 6 Beds · 5 Baths · 4,537 Sqft
- This custom, SFR was conceptualized, built and designed with the luxury Sloan’s Lake lifestyle in mind. Traditional Denver architecture & contemporary elements were blended to create an inviting design with an urban flare. Every meticulous detail considered… upgrades and features galore! The covered front porch welcomes you to the stunning open concept of the 1st floor. An abundance of windows and Over 3,000 sq. ft. of wide-planked, white Oak flooring carries throughout the home. Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen includi...
- 895 Teller St, Lakewood, CO, 80214 United States
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2,846 Sqft
- Meticulously kept updated all brick home located in desirable Lakewood Country Club neighborhood (walk to light rail for work Downtown). Same owners for last 40+ years have taken great care of the home. Updated Kitchen with oversized raised panel oak cabinets, roll out drawers, crown molding. Beautiful solid oak floors throughout - including bedrooms. Master Retreat with private renovated bath. Great Rec Room/Man Cave in basement with new carpet and bar. Walkout of basement in 2 places, for perfect for in-law, teen...
- 7715 Quitman Street, Westminster, CO, 80030 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,264 Sqft
- Great price for this all brick ranch on very large beautiful landscaped lot. Home has updates but needs some cleaning and more updating to make it a home run (check comps). Addition in back of home has a 3/4 bath that is almost complete and a large Rec. Room with brick fireplace that just needs finishing touches. With little effort, this home would be worth $350K-$375K. Lots of sweet equity in this one. Cash offers only and as-is. Come quick!
- 11636 Community Center Dr Unit #28, Northglenn, CO, 80233 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,768 Sqft
- Nicely kept townhome with newer flooring, appliances and windows! Tranquil back patio and private yard that backs to a green belt and is just steps away from E.B. Raines Park. 2 bed, 2 bathroom with mostly finished basement. Upstairs bath recently updated.