- For Sale
10325 Quivas Street Thornton, CO, 80260 United States Get directions$2,700,000 $118/Sq. ft.
- Age1989 Years
- Parking 110 Total Parking Spaces car garage
- Area Quivas Commercial
- MLS# 3889066
- Listed 5 Months 25 Days Ago
- Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler System, Security Entrance, Drive Indoors, Fixtures/Equipment Included, Gated
- Incredible Art deco building that was used as a high volume auto body repair business. This huge building is located just off 104th Avenue with great access to heavy auto trade area, minutes from I-25. This building is plug and play, ready for auto body or mechanical repair business. There is over $185K in equipment included in the sale including 2 enclosed paint booths and 1 external paint booth. A remodeled reception area and bath for customers. Instant income with $1,300 a month cell lease in place. Seller recently had building rented for $17.5K a month. Strong rent history.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $53,660
- Tax Year: 2020
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||Hillcrest Elementary School||K-5||0.4 mi|
|4||Northglenn High School||9-12||0.7 mi|
|4||Silver Hills Middle School||6-8||2.8 mi|
|3||Westview Elementary School||PK-5||0.5 mi|
|NA||Vantage Point||6-12||1 mi|
|4||Stem Launch||K-8||1 mi|
|4||Federal Heights Elementary School||PK-5||1 mi|
|4||North Mor Elementary School||PK-5||1.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.