4301 W. Tufts Avenue Denver, CO, 80236 United States Get directions$415,000 $187/Sq. ft.
- Age1971 Years
- Parking Attached 2 Car Garages car garage
- Area Bow Mar Heights
- District Denver 1
- MLS# 9977535
- Listed 4 Months 24 Days Ago
Meticulously kept spacious solid brick ranch home in great neighborhood. All newer windows. 6 panel doors, A/C unit, radon mitigation system, 93% high efficiency furnace. Large updated kitchen with raised panel oak cabinets, large center island for morning breakfast, tile floors, glass top range. 3 beds up w/1 full updated bath and updated 1/2 bath off the master bedroom. Full finished basement with family/rec room, built in office area with built-in cabinetry and non-conforming 4th bedroom with updated 3/4 bath. Great private backyard with garden areas, and utility shed for all your lawn tools. Oversized deep garage for your trucks and toys. Washer, dryer stay. This home is move in ready.
- Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Heated Basement, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Pet Free, Radon Mitigation System, Remodeled, Security System, Smoke Free, Sump Pump, Updated, Window Coverings
- Fence, Garden Area, Gutters, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Satellite Dish, Utility Shed, Yard
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,847
- Tax Year: 2018
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Kaiser Elementary School||PK-5||0.2 mi|
|6||Henry World School Grades 6-8||8-8||2 mi|
|2||John F Kennedy High School||9-12||2.3 mi|
|NA||Mullen High School||9-12||1.2 mi|
|4||Grant Ranch K-8 School||PK-8||1.6 mi|
|NA||Colorado Academy||PK-12||1.7 mi|
|NA||Abn Christian School||PK-5||1.7 mi|
|6||Sabin World School||PK-5||1.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.